Thursday, October 04, 2007

DAISY



All of the sudden Sophia started saying:

Oopsy dais

Like oopsy daisy with out the last y on daisy. She says it when she drops something or stumbles. So cute. Much better than darn it (what I accidently say sometimes... it doesn't sound so great being repeated by a child.) It's much sweeter than "Oh, rats!" I'm not sure where she learned it, but it makes me smile each time she says it.

Another Sophism:

"Super duper" and "Grossy gross" As in,

Me: Sophie it's time for quiet time.

Sophia: Ew, yuck! I hate quiet time. Quiet time is super duper yucky. Quiet time is grossy gross.

Grossy gross? Where did she hear that?!? It reminds me of something from a Drew Barrymore chick flick. But Sophia has never watched one of her shows. I laughed out loud when I first heard her say it... now grossy gross is a reguar part of her vocabulary.

Yes, she's just getting more verbal and more descriptive every day. She is quite the chatter box, and often times is content just chattering (or singing a song she has made up) to herself.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The word play is priceless from little people!