Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Rice Cereal



Preston has reached another milestone, that of receiving his first taste of solid food.

He has been ready for a while, watching us intently as we put each bit of food into our mouth. Craning his head to try to get close enough to have a taste. Throwing his hands out in a valiant attempt to secure in his grasp a morsel of real food.

He was delighted with his food fortune of having us actually offer him something from a bowl. He quickly confiscated the spoon, and enjoys dining with a spoon in his hand, while I use another one for feeding.

So far so good, it's been about four days. I think he's already getting a little bit bored with rice cereal, I think he can't wait for table food... (but maybe that's just me, hoping that we'll cruise right through the messy baby food stage, and land comfortably in the self feeding world of finger food.)

No comments: