Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Field Trip











These are photos from Porter' s first ever Kindergarten Field Trip. They went to the Children's Museum.

Porter begged me to come with him. I couldn't go as a chaperone, because you can't chaperone and bring siblings, and Preston isn't old enough for me to leave for a long period of time. At the last minute I worked it out so Sophia could go to a friend's house (thanks Lisa!) and Preston came with me in the sling. I didn't chaperone, but I met them at the museum and walked around with them. I figured, I ought to do these things while Porter wants me around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to make it...sorry I couldn't help you! Be sure to call next time.

Emma said...

I love the Children's Museum. The one here is far away expensive, and NO free parking!