Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Glitz and Glam

A patient brother.

Check out the blue nail polish. Her choice.

The finished product.

In preparation for our upcoming family pictures, we all got haircuts last week. I took Sophia to our favorite place, Glitz and Glam. I love the pampering, and on Tuesdays, it's a little cheaper, so it's not much more than a normal haircut anywhere else. Sophia ate it up. She had a big smile on her face the whole time, and so did I, just watching her.
If you can't tell, we've been absolutely swamped the last couple of weeks. Today is the first day I've had to really blog, or read blogs, or do anything on the computer. Our days and nights have been absolutely packed. Last week, we had something, or several things every night. On Saturday, we had something almost every two hours. Whew.... I think things should slow down a little bit, although I hate to even say that, lest I jinx myself!

4 comments:

pamilla said...

Sophia looks so adorable getting her nails painted! What a cute place to take little girls!

Larissa said...

Sophia is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful. I love the pictures.

Jennifer said...

the family photos on your sidebar and all so lovely! You're a beautiful group!