Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family Photos by Kelsey Call























13 comments:

The Campbell Family said...

Hey Angela,
I love your pic's! Your kids are so cute! Sophia looks like a mini version of you, and I can't believe how big Porter has gotten! Time Flies. Anyway, hope things are going well.

Tisha said...

Those pictures are so great! You have such a darling family!!!

Muggle Mom said...

they came out so awesome! :)

Julie said...

They turned out great! I love the colors you picked.

The Sagers said...

Angela,
I can't believe how much your family has grown. You look so happy and content with one another. And did I mention how good looking you all look! How did you keep the kids clean long enough to do that?

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute kids! And your eyes look so blue and pretty - I love them!!

Jessica said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Audra said...

So beautiful! Your eyes are amazing Angela!

Kelsey said...

You are one cute fam, for sure! Thanks for letting me take them. Check out the christmas cards that you can order for real cheap, too.
www.charmingsilverdesigns.com/holiday.htm

Larissa said...

I saw some of the preview pics on Kelsey's blog a little while ago and I thought they were so beautiful. I'm glad you put more on here for us to see.

Annika said...

I love these pictures! Your family is so darling and growing up so fast!

Jennifer said...

Angela, Your pictures look great! It is fun to catch with you guys.

La Belle Belge said...

Did I forget to say I loved your pictures??? You guys truly are a beautiful family.