Thursday, November 13, 2008

ENYA


This is what we listen to in the car... every day... Not because I am an Enya addict, nor do I insist that we listen to calming and soothing music... no, this is the only thing that all of my children can agree to listen to... if we listen to Porter's choice, Sophia screams... if we listen to Sophia's choice, Porter screams... if we listen to Enya, everyone is happy... I know, random... it gets worse, the only Enya CD we have is cracked, but the first six songs play without a glitch, so we listen to those same six songs over and over again... but my kids never complain... and that makes mom happy...

5 comments:

Jenni said...

I think that anything that makes mom happy has to be worth anything...including the same six Enya songs over and over.

Angelita Bonita said...

too funny. i think i would buy some more enya!

Doug said...

You forgot to say how the CD got cracked... A little girl bit it. Hard.

ckwarr said...

We usually listen to music along those lines in the car too "calming" more "classical", the kids love to pretend they're playing the instruments sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Wow, maybe I'll try that! Enya is one of those few singers you can listen to over and over like that.