Porter lost his front tooth. Check out the size of that hole! He's so proud of himself. He lost it at school, and proudly showed me his tooth in the cool tooth box they get from the school nurse. After all that excitement, can you believe the tooth fairy didn't come that night? Porter was devastated... Mom and Dad were sheepish. But the tooth fairy restored his hope and faith in mystical characters by making up for it the next night. Porter totally believes in the tooth fairy, but he can't quite make sense of the Easter Bunny, unless, of course, the Easter Bunny has a robot to help him, then all the pieces can fall into place :)
Friday, November 07, 2008
Front Tooth
Porter lost his front tooth. Check out the size of that hole! He's so proud of himself. He lost it at school, and proudly showed me his tooth in the cool tooth box they get from the school nurse. After all that excitement, can you believe the tooth fairy didn't come that night? Porter was devastated... Mom and Dad were sheepish. But the tooth fairy restored his hope and faith in mystical characters by making up for it the next night. Porter totally believes in the tooth fairy, but he can't quite make sense of the Easter Bunny, unless, of course, the Easter Bunny has a robot to help him, then all the pieces can fall into place :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Way to go Porter! And Happy Late Birthday too. I thought of you on your birthday.
I want to see more of those family pictures you took. They look so great!
The tooth fairy has forgotten Grace I think 3 times now. Once, it was 2 days before Christmas and we convinced her that he was busy helping Santa so he couldn't get to our house.
Sorry to comment again but I love your pictures! I saw them on Kelsey's site too and they are amazing! I have to say you have the most beautiful eyes. Wow!
Aren't you glad he didn't lose his tooth before your family pictures? :) Those turned out great by the way. Happy Birthday to Porter!
1. Great family pics, they're gorgeous!
2. The tooth fairy almost always forgets teeth at our house on the first night, we always have to write notes to her, once she even had to come back on the 3rd night after...
3. Who does make sense of the Easter Bunny, I mean, come on? It is confusing, even to me, and Tyler just thinks he has a fake suit on, because it has a big zipper in the back.
I love how kids think of this stuff.The Easter bunny is a mysterious thing...My older sister used to have to sleep in my parent's bed every easter... She was scared of the Easter bunny coming into our house while everyone was asleep. :)
P.S. I LOVE your pictures! Your family is absolutley ADORABLE!!!
Yall have been up to a lot of fun! I love your family pictures! What a good looking family!
Post a Comment