Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What I'm Reading



So I finally slowed down enough to peruse the Good Reads account I created several months ago...

It's so much fun! The website organizes your books onto "shelves." Read, reading, and to read. As I read books, I can rate them 5 stars being an amazing read. 1 star being a terrible read.

I thought I would have to enter all of my books in individually, thus the procrastination. I discovered, however, I can simply go through my friends lists and rate their books with the click of a button. Then those books are automatically added to my "read" shelf. If I haven't read the book yet, but want to I can easily add it to my "to read" shelf.

Now my only problem is, how many stars to give each book???

Check out my good reads page here!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the tip on how to get started! Didn't realize it was just that easy!

Jenni said...

I'm so glad you are finally using this. I love it and could spend hours on it! I love getting your emails about what you are reading etc.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're using it too. I love it! It helps me organize my thoughts and everything.