Sunday, January 27, 2008
Grateful Sunday
I was inspired by Jenni and Tara's recent posts on having a good attitude and being grateful for what we have. We do live blessed lives, and even though I've been finding it easy to get down lately, I really don't have any reason to...
This Sunday I am grateful for, among many other things...
* a loving husband -- he is so supportive and sensitive of me and my feelings and hopes and dreams. I love having him as my best friend and partner.
* fun loving kids -- they love to laugh and play and read with me.
* a place to call home-- Porter is so sweet, he often prays for the poor, that they'll be able to get money to buy a home and a car and food. I am grateful that we have a lovely home to live and call our own.
* book club -- we met this week, and I so enjoyed sharing thoughts and feelings about the book. I especially enjoyed the impromptu girls night, as some stayed late and chatted. Thanks, Julie for letting us stay. I really needed it. It's amazing what a little girl talk can do.
* a trip to B* --Doug had to go for work, and so Sophia, Preston and I tagged along on the day trip. I loved having some uninterrupted car talk time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kyle and I are grateful for the fun letter that Porter posted on the blog. Thank you Porter! Kyle would love to watch cartoons with you! Miss you!
Post a Comment