Friday, January 25, 2008
Transitions...
My soon to be 8 month old baby still sleeps soundly swaddled and comfortably tucked into his bassinet... I know, he's getting way too big for a bassinet. He can't pull himself into a sitting position, so I figure he's probably still safe. I know I need to move him over, but when I put him in his crib, he tosses and turns and fusses forever; but if I put him in his bassinet, he rolls over and quietly drifts off to dreamland...any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't mess with what works. Sam slept in his Pack and Play until he was almost 3! He hated the crib and never slept well in it. As long as Preston can't sit up, let him be in the bassinet. Deal with the crib when you have to.
By the way, pretty crib. I like your baskets under it.
I'd keep in in the bassinet too...Ben slept in the swing until he was 18 months old!
Post a Comment