Monday, January 28, 2008

The Wasatch Back



My brother is putting a team of 12 together to run the Wasatch Back relay this June. I agreed to run with them. I am excited and a little nervous. It's a different kind of running challenge for me, but I am looking forward to the change.

As a team, we have approximately 24 hours to cover the 178 mile distance between Logan and Park City. We each will run 3 legs, and cover about 15 miles total. It will be a challenge not only to cover the distance, but to cope with the elevation changes, the altitude, and the heat.

For photos and more information, check out the wet site at: http://www.ragnarrelay.com/wasatchback/register2008.html

4 comments:

Emma said...

That sounds amazing. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness! You never cease to amaze me. Good luck!

PS That is the weekend I move!!!

Audra said...

That is cool. Way to go Angela!

I really wish you were here to get me back into running shape. I am working on it, but I think if I had you around, it would go a lot better.