My Special Mother
My mother is the most wonderful mom in the whole world!
She's as pretty as... a flower
She weighs... 100 lbs and is ... 6 ft tall
Her favorite food is ... dark chocolate
I think Mom looks funny when she ... plays the wii
But I know she's really angry when she... screams
I wish mom would... play the wii.... with me every day
I would not trade my mother for ... the world
Happy Mothers Day!
Love Porter
My Mom
My mom's name is... Angela
My mom is... 34 years old
My mom's favorite color is... pink
My mom's favorite food is... everything
In her free time my mom likes to ... read
My favorite thing to do with my mom is... play with her
My mom likes it when I ... clean my room
I love you mom!
Love Sophie
My Mom
My mom's name is ... Mommy
My mom is... 5 years old
My mom's favorite color is... red
My mom's favorite food is... salad
In her free time mom likes to... draw letters
My favorite thing to do with my mom is... get hugs from her
My mom likes it when I ... charge batteries for the leapster
I love you mom!
Love Preston
Sunday, May 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute! But where is mine?
Post a Comment