Sunday, May 08, 2011

Ethan's Baby Blessing






Yes, we did bless Ethan... it just took us a while.  Not that we didn't want to, I secretly kept hoping that some family would come witness the event.  We soon realized that wasn't going to happen so we scheduled for December, but my grandma passed away, and I was out of town for the funeral.  So we rescheduled for January.  We did bless him in January, but we took the pictures with our big camera... and I wasn't sure how to load the pictures on the computer.  When Doug was out of town I finally sat down and figured it out.  It wasn't hard.  So here they are!  Proof that we blessed out little sweet heart!  Doug gave a beautiful blessing.  Ethan proved why it's better to bless them when they're less squirmy.  We sure love him!  Our family feels so much more complete with him here. 

3 comments:

Annika said...

oh i am DYING over little ethan in his blessing outfit! he could not get any cuter. those eyes kill me.
i feel for you that you didn't have family there. :( but i'm sure it was still a beautiful day.

Jalene said...

What a cute kid! And you look great...I'm jealous :)

ckwarr said...

those pictures are ADORABLE! You and Doug look nice too.