
The never ending Primary Program is finally finished. With the hurricane it was rescheduled to yesterday. The kids were so cute, and despite the mini glitches, I think it turned out well. I had kids with big parts absent the day of. I had sunbeams scaling (literally) the front. It was pretty lengthy, but the bishop forwarned everyone. And in the end, it all worked out.Whew.
We sang for the grandma and grandpas as an assisted living center as part of our primary activity/program practice on Saturday. The kids sounded like angels. So beautiful! I had overlooked re-scheduling the church for our new dates for the practice, and discovered it the week before. Luckily the other ward who was there was flexible.
2 comments:
hi sis, just wanted you to know I still look at your blog even though I don't leave comments all the time, I'm just too dang busy learning how to prescribe your future glasses and contacts. love ya.
The Primary Program is such a huge project! I was glad that I was released before it was time for the program. But guess what I was called today. Enrichment leader. AHHHHHHHHH! I'm so scared!
Post a Comment