Thursday, February 07, 2008
Modbe
I went to a modbe party tonight. Usually the only reason I attend a home shopping party is to be nice to the hostess, not because I am interested or able to buy the products being sold. But tonight I went because I really wanted to see the new swimming suit line... so cute. But now I, being the kind of shopper I am, want to make sure I am getting the the cutest suit I can find. Is it a modbe suit, or are there other great ones out there? Has anyone found other great, modest swimsuit distributors?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
My SIL sells Modbe. I love my swimsuit that I got last year. I have a few other items that I got on a $5 clearance sale.
I don't really know what else there is, I got a big discount with my SIL, that's why I got it.
I just clicked on your link and they have really cute swimsuits! Although I hate buying things I can't try on. What looks good on the model doesn't always look good on me. I did click on their low rise jeans and I would love to try on a pair of those!
You would look fab in any of those suits!
Sorry I'm not much help with the modest swim suit question. I try to avoid swimming and swimsuits as much as possible. Plus, I can't even fathom swimming weather right now. Is it really warm somewhere?
i like lands end swimsuits, they might not be the cutest, but i'm more picky about the fit.
The Modbe ones are really cute, but as mentioned above, I hate to buy things like that I can't try on... one exception though.. Last year before we went on a cruise I got a swimsuit from LandsEnd, they have really modest suits and they have several that help cover up what they call "anxiety zones" I was really happy with the fit.
Wow, those swimsuits are darling! I'm with Jenni though - I'd never buy it without trying it on. Especially swimsuits - they never fit right on me!
Poor Jenni! You've lost your Texan sense of winter!
Boden has great suits - right now they are 12% off and they have free shipping and returns to the States. I just got the boy leg red polka dot one.
I really like Shade clothing swimsuits.
Try Speigel. Before Modbe and Shade came to be I was always able to find really cute modest swimsuits and cover ups there. Good Luck!
Post a Comment