Wednesday, February 27, 2008

First Tooth



Preston pushed up his first tooth last week. I noticed the pearly white peeking through his gum on Wednesday... No wonder he was so cranky the first part of the week. I had attributed it to an ear infection, but his tooth must had compounded his discomfort. He's normally a happy little guy, but he was over the top smiley and laughing on Wednesday... I think he was rejoicing in how much better he felt. I love him so much. He puts sugar into my day every day. I am so lucky to be his mom!

5 comments:

Audra said...

Love that smile!

Muggle Mom said...

happy late birthday! sorry i missed it yesterday. i hope you had a wonderful day!

Jenni said...

He is so cute! I would love to see him and Ben together.

Jenni said...

Late birthday? Isn't your birthday the end of March?

Angela said...

Jenni, you are right, my birthday isn't until the end of March.