Sophie played her songs so well for her recital! I am proud of her love of and dedication to the piano.
The new dress was for the recital. We were not on the hunt for a dress, and it cost a little more than I usually pay for a Sophie dress, but when she walked by this dress it was love at first sight. I haven't bought her a dress for such a long time, and as soon as she showed it to me, I knew it would be hers... I mean, doesn't it just have Sophie written all over it?
Sadly, Porter did not participate in his recital. It was the end of the year pack meeting pool party. Mom, who invests so much of herself into piano assumed, of course, Porter is going to the recial. Dad, who invests so much of himself into cub scouts as cub master assumed, or course, Porter is going to pack meeting... we let him pick... it was no surprised where his vote fell... but he was so glad he didn't miss the "funnest pack meeting of the whole entire year!"
No comments:
Post a Comment