
Sophia's pre-school had a star student tradition. Every day, one of the students was selected to be "the star." That day they got to be the line leader, and tell the class some special things about them... These are Sophia's answers through out the year:
I want to be a singer when I grow up.
My special treasure is my friend named Madison.
I'd like to be old enough to drive a car.
My favorite fast food restaurant is Taco Bell.
If I could be an animal, for one hour, I would be a Cheetah.
I would like to take a trip to Sea World.
There are 5 people in my family.
My family and I like to play with the computer and go to gymnastics.
My favorite thing to play is with my Mom's Barbie and pink puppy.
I feel happy when we play at the park.
My Mommy and I like to read books.
My favorite book is "The Silver Slippers."
My chores at home are to make my bed.
My Mommy makes the best pumpkin pie.
My Daddy and I like to swim.
I'm a good friend because my friends like me.
Something I would never do is go out of my neighborhood.
My favorite T.V. Show is "Barbie Show."
... My favorite color... pink, white
... My favorite food... apple, cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries
... I love ... my whole family!
... I am special because... God made "me!"
My special treasure is my friend named Madison.
I'd like to be old enough to drive a car.
My favorite fast food restaurant is Taco Bell.
If I could be an animal, for one hour, I would be a Cheetah.
I would like to take a trip to Sea World.
There are 5 people in my family.
My family and I like to play with the computer and go to gymnastics.
My favorite thing to play is with my Mom's Barbie and pink puppy.
I feel happy when we play at the park.
My Mommy and I like to read books.
My favorite book is "The Silver Slippers."
My chores at home are to make my bed.
My Mommy makes the best pumpkin pie.
My Daddy and I like to swim.
I'm a good friend because my friends like me.
Something I would never do is go out of my neighborhood.
My favorite T.V. Show is "Barbie Show."
... My favorite color... pink, white
... My favorite food... apple, cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries
... I love ... my whole family!
... I am special because... God made "me!"
What gift would I give baby Jesus? A cuddly blanket
These are the things she wrote about me in her mother's day card...
Mother's Day Card...
about mom...
Favorite color... pink
Favorite food... soup
Eyes are ... brown
Favorite fun thing to do is... running
My Mommy smells like... perfume
My Mommy loves ... Me!
My Mommy is special because... she take me running with her.
Favorite color... pink
Favorite food... soup
Eyes are ... brown
Favorite fun thing to do is... running
My Mommy smells like... perfume
My Mommy loves ... Me!
My Mommy is special because... she take me running with her.
1 comment:
It's fun to learn more about Sophia! Such cute answers...
Post a Comment