Decorate a stocking for school
Putting Grandma’s presents under the tree
Our Elf’s escapades...
Logan’s class made a book about the Nativity story. His page was about the Star. I love that that’s all he put on his page! He just barely learned how to draw a star. I think Layla taught him.
Granny sent five nights at Freddy pj’s. I’m sure she didn’t know what they were. We took some pictures and chuckled about it... we pulled out some other jammies to replace them. But Logan made a cute picture with that Santa hat!
Porter moving his car to the backyard
A treat! We took the kids to Freiheit Burgers for first time. They loved it. Preston pounded a whole 1 pound burger!!
Logan and Layla are such cute friends! Mom took them to the Jumpy place, whole dad took everyone shooting. I think everyone enjoyed Zithromax respective outings!
No comments:
Post a Comment