Tuesday, May 29, 2018
I believe you mommy...
Logan and I had issues this morning over his shirt. He wouldn’t tell me which shirt he wanted, even though he clearly knew. Since I am not a mind reader, I picked one for him and we rushed out the door. Then I buckled him, heaven forbid. He cried all the way to Sophia’s school. I carried him in, held him the whole time we were in line (35 min) another story, he was super upset and wanted to be held. On the way back to the car I apologized for upsetting him and asked him to forgive me. Tonight he came up to me and looked me straight in the eye, and said, “I believe you mommy,” I said “you forgive me?” He nodded, gave me the sweetest hug and a bazillion kisses, Ahhhh,,, I love that kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment