Luke can light up a room with his good sense of humor and easy way of conversing with other people.
When we were at the car wash, he asked an older man about his tatoos on his forearms.
Luke: Why don't you wash those off?
Man: I tried, they don't come off.
Luke (full of question, intonation, and disbelief) : Then why did you get them?
Man: I got them when I was 16, I thought they'd look good.
Luke: Mmmm.... (long pause, then with much drama and expression) well, have you tried snow?
I had to run a quick, unexpected errand to TJ MAXX. When I told the boys where we had to go, Luke and Logan got so excited...
Luke (with much enthusiasm) we're going to pj masks?
Mom: No, TJ Maxx
Luke: PJ Masks?!?
Mom: No, TJ Maxx
Luke: We get to go to PJ Masks?!?
repeat several times
Mom: just get in the car.
drive to store...as we approach
Luke (angrily yells) TJ Maxx??? You said we got to go to PJ Masks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment