My mom made Sophie this dress last summer, and she recently finished one for cousin Savannah. Sophie, recently very conscious of modesty, added a white under tee to her ensemble.
My mom truly is a wonderful grandma, and I feel bad I didn't get more photos of her with her grand kids. She spent many late nights playing no bears are out tonight, watching a late night movie with Porter (the Love Bug- they were supposed to watch 10 minutes, but upon finishing the whole thing after midnight simply looked at each laughed and said, oops!), showing the kids her treasures from China, and her quilts. Taking them to the treasure hunt store (the DI), picking out birthday presents with them, treating Porter to a movie, just he and granny. A swim almost every afternoon. And on and on. I think she has more energy then I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment